Wow. Three days ago I walked into Super Bowl Village and was just awestruck. Georgia Street, the Indiana Convention Center, The Huddle, Monument Circle were all amazing. Completely fantastic.
The city, Super Bowl Host Committee, Volunteers, workers, law enforcement and more welcomed the world to the doorsteps of Indianapolis. You did a fantastic job. For the last couple of days, I took a series of short, uncut, raw videos from my FLIPcam that the cool dudes at Candidio gave me. Some of the coolest things I found along the way. Enjoy Indianapolis. Enjoy world.
Let us know how you will DoItIndy at Super Bowl 46!
1. Great fireworks/pyrotechnics show every night in the Village – 9:15pm
2. I got to talk to the Colts SuperFan! This guy is amazing and he truly does love our hometown heroes – the Indianapolis Colts!
3. The magicians from IndyFringe that entertain people in Super Bowl Village.
4. The NFL shop is the BEST store ever for a football fan. Enjoy!
5. Monument Circle – Every night the XLVI boards give you a Super Bowl show!
6. Warmth along Super Bowl Village
Don’t forget to follow DoItIndy and our Super Bowl 46 coverage at www.doitindy.com/superbowl46
Many thanks to Robby Slaughter for asking me to share my experience (he saw a tweet, @benrisinger, that I had posted about being frustrated). Please enjoy the guest blog I wrote for http://www.slaughterdevelopment.com.
Misrepresented Grant by Ben Risinger
Screenshot of the blog post. Click the link above to read! Thanks.