I had to do a repost of the blog that Slick LaRoo wrote me for my 35th Birthday. I love you very much. Thank you for the great list. 😉
In honor of Mr. Benjamen Risinger’s 35th birthday, I am here to share with you 35 (of the countless) reasons I love him.
It’s hard to describe in words how much I love this man, but this is a start. In no particular order…
1. His toy collection is bigger than my shoe collection.
2. He can grow a fine mustache.
3. His enthusiasm for the little things is rare and contagious.
4. His love of Chuck Taylors mirrors mine.
5. His hardworking spirit.
6. His love of his family is apparent and strong.
7. He was cuffing his jeans before the hipsters were cuffing their jeans.
8. He grills a mean steak.
9. He picks up after me.
10. He surprises me with thoughtful gifts (“Here’s a lava lamp for your desk at work…because flowers die”).
11. His smile.
12. His love of his dog Nala, whom he’s allowed…
View original post 223 more words